The NYS Approved Non-Public Schools ("NPS") is where Parents can look when no placement within a NYC community school is appropriate.

The NY Office of State Review

This is a link to search for teaching certifications for NY State teachers.

Recent Relevant Article

Useful Links

Find Your CPSE/CSE Contact Information:

Click on "Districts" in the upper right-hand corner of the map and then "yes" when the "Changing map modes will clear your search results" pop-up comes up.  Type in your address, and it will show up on the map as a yellow arrow.  Hover over it, and your district will show up in the bottom left-hand corner. 

Note: if your child is in private school, the DOE will use the school's address for determining which district handles your case.  If your child in public school, has a home program, or is in private school outside the city, the DOE will use your home address.

This website will show you which Districts are contained within which CSE, and each CSE chairperson their contact information.


© 2015 by Clarence Productions

Call us:


DISCLAIMER: None of the content on this website is intended as or constitutes legal advice nor does it indicate an intention or commitment to represent any particular child, parent or family. Decisions to represent families are made on a case-by-case basis.




ATTORNEY ADVERTISING: This site is intended in part to educate and inform the public of the availability of my services. As such, I am required by New York State regulation to advise that the website is attorney advertising.